Friday, October 14, 2011

Coastal Scents Palette

Today I received my Coastal Scents Palette!! I was so happy to finally get it since people are always raving over it.  You can get it here


This is the very front cover with their cute business card and a FREE SAMPLE :D Photobucket

I wasn't expecting it so I got really excited that they sent me a small container of green glitter, here is how it looks.It is called Jade Green Photobucket

 When you open it you get all of these beautiful colors plus a mirror and two applicators for those of you who aren't big fans of brushes (yes that is a butterfly sticker on my ceiling, lol)
Photobucket

 Here are some swatches of a few of the colors so that you can get a feel for how they might look on your eyes. I really love the blue one on here! Too bad the light pink is almost invisible :/ It will be great for a brow highlight though! Photobucket


 I was kind of disappointed that these colors are so beautiful, but come in such a small size (about the size of a dime). In pictures they definitely look way bigger! Overall I love the palette and so far tried out the neutral colors. As soon as I do a look with these I will be sure to share XoXo :) Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. I have this palette and I have to say it's one of my favorite! I used it everyday~
    The only thing I don't like is how some colors are not that pigmented, so you have to build them up xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Banny, thanks for letting me know :) I'm sure I will love it as much as you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Teffy. I followed ur blog, will you follow mine back?
    I think your blog is really great!
    (www.matildasutherland.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely colors! sooo like it! enjoyed your blog... following you now.. hope you could visit my blog too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. really love your blog!!!

    http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com

    ENTER MY INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY! WIN A SATCHEL AND FABULOUS ACCESSORIES! HERE'S THE LINK--> http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/2011/09/september-october-international.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, lots of colours!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. perfect colors!
    http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love love this palette! They are so pigmented. Your eye look from your background image is beautiful. Did you use this palette?

    Take care,
    Rosamond

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone for all your comments!!

    Dina, I am following you now =p

    Rosamond Kim, Yes they are amazing, but no I did not do my background image with this palette. I actually did it with some NYX pigments

    ReplyDelete
  10. Helo! I love your style! You have very beautiful pics! I will follow you:)
    Big hug & kiss:)

    http://nikandpic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want this palette, looks amazing!
    http://confessionsofthepsychocat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS<3