Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Flowery Field

Learn how to recreate this look!!


Deleted all my blog comments by accident, sorry!


My very first BLOG TUTORIAL!! Yay! Well I decided to do something simple that's is easy to follow along. Later on, I can do more complicated tutorials for you experienced girls :)
I was inspired from the beautiful flowers and grass at my home. I decided to "paint the picture" on my face =p Enjoy, hope you have as much fun with this look as I did!

Photobucket

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9



10

11

12

Apply black eyeliner on your waterline.

13

14


15

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Wow love the eye make-up. I am a klutz when it comes to make-up. Thanks for the tutorial.

    http://justtututiny.blogspot.com/
    Thu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing make up! Thanks so much for your comment I would love to follow each other. Following you now!

    x
    Michelle
    www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Michelle! I'm following you as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your eye make up is amazing you have great talent... I will follow you hope you follow me back... =) Ela

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS<3