Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween Pt.1 Black Eye/Zombie

Hello I've missed you all :) I've been busy with school blah. Today I have a Zombie-esque makeup look just to give you an idea for something you can do with your costume. That is if it fits your costume. =p This might work well with costumes that have to do 
with: zombies, beat up wife?, anything dark or vampy really :)


QUESTION: What are you going to dress up as for halloween? 


Photobucket

Photobucket





Come back soon :)

                         Photobucket

Eye shadow done with:




8 comments:

  1. Oh my God! I love the eye make-up; it looks so real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely blog!!! You are really beautiful!

    see mine blog if you want))
    http://myfiercefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I almost thought you really got punched in the eye! I love this look <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look almost scary!
    www.cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is so creative :)

    http://missmakeupaddict24.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks amazing!
    Great job :)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS<3