Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Neutral

A very simple neutral look. Faded red lips and bright eyes.

This was one of the easiest makeup looks I've ever done. It took only a fraction of the time I spend regularly!!
Photobucket

I used a brown shadow swept above my crease to create an illusion of an almost invisible crease.
Photobucket

The shadow starts on the left and goes up toward my eyebrow instead of the usual inner corner.
Photobucket

Topped off with big lashes, super bright white shadow on my inner corners and a smudged red lipstick. :) You can find the lipstick I used here  Thanks for looking!
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. You look beautiful!

    & I have a liking for lovely looking bloggers, so new follower here ;)


    <3,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! I love that lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you makeup skills are so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like you Make-up
    Pretty:)

    http://veerassandhouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. New Follower! Love your blog and I hope to be seeing more post in the future. Check out my blog if you like.

    www.mzprettyparis1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS<3