Saturday, October 8, 2011

Smoky Eye With a Twist

Today I created a typical super smoky eye. I switched it up a little by adding two outer wings at the ends of my eyes. It's so easy to replicate and very fun to wear. I also went out and bought a couple of new items. The first is a pair of feathered pink earrings with stars dangling on the sides. Next is a simple pair of medium sized hoop earrings, an owl ring and a hello kitty ring. :D Last but not least, I purchased two small containers full of little designs to use on my nails and to spice up my makeup! So excited to try everything out and incorporate it into future looks.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS<3