Saturday, November 19, 2011

Different Faces

Hello my beautiful friends, today my cousin was over and we decided to do her make-up, It was night out so the pictures (sadly) didn't come out very well.. but hopefully you can still enjoy them! Also.. A few days ago my friend came over for dinner, and I did her makeup as well. I really love these girls eye shapes and long natural lashes, they are so lucky. Some of us are stuck wearing falsies but it's okay right =) I love my false lashes lol.


Questions: What is your preference in eye shadow colors? ex: natural, bright?


My cousin Lina, this is her before picture:

And After...


Close-Up... Picture doesn't do justice =(


 Here is my gorgeous friend Paola:



Close-up of her eye.

Thank you ladies for letting me take pictures!



                                                       

6 comments:

  1. Nice work!!!
    Anyone that follows, I will follow back!
    http://matildasutherland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teffy I love your cousins eyebrows, gorgeous make up ;-)


    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! And Rochelle, I shaped them for her so that's a huge compliment =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! what a difference! Such a beautiful make up!

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS<3