Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Normal School Day...

Today was a normal Tuesday at school, I decided to do a full black eye shadow all over my lid using Night Sky by Maybelline. You can get it from amazon: Maybelline New York Expert Wear or Target. Then I wore a regular black and white striped shirt and these boots from Shiekh. These are not exactly the ones I have, but they are pretty close and looks like they are only $10!! I wish I would have known about this online sale! lol.

Question: What is your favorite online store?








5 comments:

  1. Your makeup looks lovely and I adore your outfit. Stripes, jeans and boots. My favourite combination. I love the simpleness of your outfit. It's something that I feel could be worn everyday without fail.

    I don't think I have a favourite online shop. I think each shop I've been too have equal downfalls and upbringings, so I don't have one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Yes I love wearing simple outfits :)

    I would say I love Ebay, even though like you said, it does have some negatives.

    Thanks for your response!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that makeup look! those boots with the buckle are fantastic too.

    just joined via GFC (YTBlushingBasics)

    hope you can take a minute to check out my beauty blog as well. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! you looks so pretty! Love the hair!

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girls, and Fashion-Bridge, thanks to you! I never get compliments on my hair lol usually just makeup =)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS<3