Hey Beauties! Today I have put together a step-by-step Thanksgiving makeup tutorial just in case you are not sure what to do with your eye shadow, you can do this simple elegant look =) If you try it out Email me your pictures I would LOVE to see! Makeupframe@gmail.com
1. Start with a bare face and put primer all over your eyelid to keep eye shadow in tact.
2. Apply a white shimmery shadow to your brow-bone, and a golden color right on your lid.
3. Apply a coppery shadow on your crease and outer corner of eye.
4. Go over that same color with a dark brown/black shadow and blend well.
5. Apply your white highlight again on your brow-bone and blend.
6. Take the tape off, and put a shimmery white color on your inner corners to make your eye pop.
7. Create a wing with your black eyeliner.
8. Apply false eyelashes (optional)
9. You are done! (Click pics to make them larger)