Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Tutorial-2

The day is finally here where we can eat our little hearts out and nobody will judge us! Lmao =D This is my makeup for the day I hope you all like it and if you are still unsure of how to do yours you can always use this handy tutorial. The gold strip is optional for you gals who don't like too much attention on your eyes. I hope you have fun, I know I will!


1. Begin with a bare face and add primer with a white highlight on your brow bone. (Tape recommended for definition!)
2. Add a brown color like so.
3. Blend it out toward your inner corner.
4. Add your black shadow in a "<" shape
5. Darken up that black until desired smokyness is achieved.
6. Take off the tape and create a line with liquid eyeliner.
7. Trace right above your liquid liner with a gold wet eyeshadow or gold eyeliner.
8. Apply false lashes & mascara.


4 comments:

  1. Very beautiful! I love this make up look!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gold eyeliner or shadow did you use? I really want to try this look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually used a gold loose powder from NYX and applied it wet

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS<3