Thursday, December 1, 2011

BH 120 Palette + Broadway Nails

Hello everyone today I am super excited because yesterday I received my 120 Bh Cosmetics Palette!! It is super cheap right now and it arrived at my door in just 2 days! Anyway I was trying out some colors and they are just superb. So very pigmented and beautiful I am definitely going to be using this one a million times more than my coastal scents palette. Here is a picture of it and I will do some swatches tomorrow in the daylight for you guys =D




























I also purchased these awesome nails from Target (you glue them on) They are called: Broadway Nails-Fashion Diva Divine. I have been wearing them for a couple days now and they are still perfectly beautiful. I have even scrubbed so many dishes and I'm surprised they are still on (not even one has fallen off!)


I wish you all a fun and safe weekend!

6 comments:

  1. God this palette is amazing ! I want all of this colours ! Gorgeous !
    Big kiss from:



    mfashionmyobsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome I want a 120 palette so bad!
    The 4th edition <3
    Nice Nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys should def get it I am in love lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nails are so beautiful! :)

    P.s. U are welcome to check out my fashion blog anytime! Thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you had a pretty blog....have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS<3