Saturday, December 3, 2011

Canon Powershot Sx150 IS + NYX Eyeshadow Base

So I finally got a new camera! YAY!! I am so excited I am not done playing around with it but I love the pictures it takes, they are soo clear and detailed =D. It is a canon powershot sx150 IS. I bought this one from Best Buy but I just noticed I would have saved myself like 50 bucks on Amazon =/ ehh. Either way I am happy  with my purchase, maybe now I can have better pictures on here for you guys.








I have been hearing great things about the NYX Eye Shadow Base in White so I decided to go out and buy it online. Since I promised you all some swatches for the BH palette, I used the NYX base for the swatches, so you can admire them both ;) Btw, I really like the NYX base so far, I love how its an inexpensive alternative to all the other pricey bases.



9 comments:

  1. Nice i cant wait to get my camera.
    I love nyx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love canons! cant wait to get a new one it will be my third haha and those colors came out so pigmented!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you are a professional at them by now then lol. This is my first =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I just found your blog and I think it's AMAZING! The pics are great and I can see that You really like what you do here! I love people with great ideas, like you!
    Your blog is inspiring! I will follow you!
    xoxo

    http://nikandpic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh the new camera looks nice :) Love those shades as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks nik! I am following you back =)

    Thanks Becky!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrads with the gorgeous new camera!

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS<3