Thursday, December 8, 2011

FOTD Smoky Hues

Hello lovelies, today I wore a smoky shadow with pink and purple tones, I paired it with my new obsession, this awesome Revlon lipstick. I was thinking of cutting my hair, it is getting way too long for my taste. Any ideas would help! I look forward to hearing from you all and I promise to update way more often as soon as I am done with finals (next week) ahh study study! The life of a college student =p


Close-up, I need to work on keeping my eyes more open lol, the flash is so bright on my camera!

You can get this lipstick HERE (Not sure why my camera made it look purple, it is actually a pinky color)

6 comments:

  1. Love this! I just posted my giveaway...go check it out =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look, the lipstick color is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! you have the most perfect eye shape... im so jealous of your eyes :P

    http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your makeup!!!!!!!

    Follow back? :-)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS<3