Monday, January 9, 2012

How-to "Perfect Eyebrows" + FOTD

 Hello everyone =) I hope you are all doing well, I know I am! Super excited for my excellent grades in college (All A's, yes I am showing off hehe) Well here I am back to blogging and sharing with you beauty ideas/tips so that you can look beautiful everyday. So this post is mainly dedicated to those with over-plucked brows (happens to the best of us!), those with little to no eyebrows, or those who simply want to try the fuller eyebrow look. Enjoy.


 Let us begin with our bare eyebrow, yes mine looks horrible =p

First, you take a very sharp eyeliner or brow pencil closest to the color of your eyebrows. A lot of people are against using black for fear of it being too dark, but if you have a light hand you can use it. So I am using black. Then lining right above my natural line. (If you do it under your natural line, then your eyebrows may look too thick)

I made a rounded shape on my arch since my eyebrows tend to make a pointy shape. But if your prefer the point then you can create that too

Moving on.. take a small brush with an eyeshadow closest to your eyebrow color. Again, I am using a black eyeshadow. Shade in your brow using light strokes until the desired fullness is achieved. Top it off with an eyebrow gel to set it all in and you are done!

Here is my finished eyebrow compared to my other unfinished brow. HUGE difference right?? Well I hope I helped, keep practicing and soon you will be able to transform your brows into whatever you like =)



 FOTD:

Here is my makeup close-up:




10 comments:

  1. I love it. Im always having a problem doing my own but thiss helped alot thankss love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I attempt to do my own eyebrows but then give up and decide to get them waxed.

    Now following:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! I followed! I would love it if you could check out my blog and follow me? Thanks so much! http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com

    -Cami

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your eye make-up, especially the colours you chose... the purple and yellow - niiiiice! ;)

    About eyebrows: I have really thick eyebrows and german guys like them... So many guys made me compliments about my eyebrows especially on parties :DDD I think if you emphasize your eyebrows it always change the look of your face.... its a HUGE difference :)



    GIVE-AWAY: Win a (fashion) illustration, cartoon or portrait made by me. Maybe 4 valentine's day?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katjusha that is very awesome, I like fuller eyebrows too they just complete your look =)

    I'll def. be checking out your give-away =p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice makeup :)
    Your eyes look amazing.
    Love ur blog, wanna follow each other?
    Take care xoxo

    http://mayaandsusannah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting post, nice color of shadows. Great blog! Take a look at mine and if you want we can follow each others.
    http://fashionf0rlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow your eyebrows are trully perfect hahaha

    http://www.TheStyleStash.com
    http://www.youtube.com/thestylestash

    Xx
    Rafaella

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS<3