Monday, January 30, 2012

OPI Nail Polish

Today I am in pinky hues =) This is my makeup.. smoked out pink look with a pink glitter in the inner part of my eyes.



The highlight of today's post is actually my nails! I never really do anything with them because I prefer natural, but today I was testing out my sister's OPI Nicki Minaj Mini Lacquer 4-pack. This is the pink one and the sparkly one on top, they are a great combo I love it! (this picture has no flash)

Here it is again with flash =) Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Very cute nails! Love the colour! You look very pretty as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Found your blog via Dulce Candy. Please check mine out as well. www.bungalow91.com Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog! following:)

    follow mine here: baysstylediary.blogspot.com

    like my fanpage: www.facebook.com/baysstylediary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your nails!
    And by the way, pink is my favourite colour!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS<3