Sunday, April 29, 2012

FOTD-Smoky Eye, Fair Skin

Hey there, here is my FOTD, I am using a new product today to conceal my dark circles. I am using Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles treatment concealer. So far I like it very much and will definitely be buying another once this one runs out.

Pro's:
Non- mess applicator 
Perfect shade with my skin tone
Conceals very well
Has a lot of product in tube

Cons:
Too much product comes out, one click can cover both eyes
Need a brush to blend because the one attached has too much product on it


This is a basic smoky eye, but what I did to make it stand out a bit more was: I extended my inner corners inward with a black liner and added black eyeshadow under my waterline to make my eyeliner look darker.

You can see where I extended my inner corner better with this picture:

9 comments:

  1. Great review hun. Love the lashes by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your fake eye lashes.
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh at least you liked that product I hateddd it xD
    Your make up looks great though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I really want to try that concealer, every shop I go to it is sold out!

    Loving the nail colour and eye make up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your make - up <3 !

    ReplyDelete
  6. woww this looks so pretty! absolutely in love with those lashes!

    have a good monday dear <33

    Love,
    Nee
    ROSECANDLE11

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks to all! These lashes are from ebay, they are super cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your makeup is amazing! So happy I am now following your blog!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, looks amazing!

    xoxo,
    Franzi

    laflorestadesordenada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS<3