Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Small Haul

These things are from forever 21 and the nail polishes are from styles. I recommend the polishes because they are surprisingly good quality and extremely cheap (3 for $5!) They are by L.A Colors. The bows were $1.50 and the lashes $1 each! What a great buy, I am def. going to stock up on lashes when I go back because they turned out very good and I love them. The shades were $5 and they are awesome! The only thing I did not like was the yellow/gold nail polish because it made my nails look as if they had fungus, ewww. Took it off right away lol.


4 comments:

  1. I love the lashes! I deff need to pick some up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a while since you posted xD
    Nice buys, but I don't think I would buy the lashes, can you do a review though?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmxo, they are really great you may need to cut them a bit though for an accurate fit =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Banny, Yeah I'm getting back up there =p
    Sure I'll review them sometime this week!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS<3