Sunday, May 13, 2012

All in One Post

So this post is going to be all over the place lol. Here is my makeup for the day. I used my BH Palette and put a coppery brown on my lid and blue right above it with a hint of black on my crease. By the way Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies out there!!!
(continue reading below)


I purchased these items today at the mall. First: A much needed primer by Urban Decay, and secondly: two colored eyeliners. I needed to spend a certain amount at the store for them to accept my card so I grabbed this dark green and purple color.

4 belts

I also bought these shoes. I thought they were super cute, and I'm happy with them except for one thing. The woman who rang me up actually sold me the display shoe without me noticing!! She looked kind of off so I checked the shoe size and they matched so I paid. I noticed when I got home though URGG. 

This is my last item, it's just a simple white shirt with a see through back. I will be wearing this with an undershirt because it's super sheer, but very pretty in my opinion.

Oh and I almost forgot to share my nails. I just got my order of dotters and decided to put them in use by creating this dotted design. I hope you enjoyed this post. Come back SOON =)


6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely eyeshadows. Looks great on you! nice blog post!
    XOXO,KT
    TheSouthernBeautyNerd

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love your blog :D We followed
    http://fibiandtaniscorner.blogspot.com.es/
    Fibi and Tania x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and original! I am now a member of your page!
    Xoxo www.ZeniaDePerez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all, and I followed back <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just followed you love! Hoping you'll follow me back! :D

    http://dugongsss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS<3