Saturday, May 19, 2012

Green Wing- FOTD

Hello!! Here is a really quick FOTD. I winged a green sparkly liner where normally my black liner goes to make my eyes stand out a bit. I also put a bit of brown shadow above my crease creating an effortless eye.


Hmm I don't have much news other than I have been studying my butt off for my final on Wednesday and then I will be FREE =) I am looking forward to my small break because I have signed up for summer classes, so it is going to be hectic all year round. Hope you are all having a happy Saturday!




5 comments:

  1. very pretty

    hurnrningbird.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look amazing


    www.starryeyed-1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your so pretty. I love this eyeliner? Where can i buy it at?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! This is the ELF eyeliner I bought it at target =)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS<3