Thursday, September 13, 2012

Urban Decay Vice Palette

Hey everyone I dropped by Macy's today and picked up this beautiful palette by Urban Decay called "The Vice Palette" I just love how there are so many varieties of colors, you can do neutral looks and bold over the top looks. I am so excited to use this and I will definitely keep you all updated on how I like it. So far I can tell that a little goes a long way, a small dab with my finger and I've got so much pigmentation. If any of you have this one feel free to share any looks you create or what you think of it =)






1 comment:

  1. wow the colors look really great! so many different options for looks, hope i can try and swatch them myself :D can't go wrong with urban decay!
    xxJill
    hope you stop by and say hi!
    http://lipstixtraces.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS<3