Here is my revised eyebrow pictorial for you guys to follow! I hope it helps you =)1. These are the products I will be using, smashbox midnight black eyeliner, urban decay eyeshadow in black market, and Sonia Kashuk concealer palette.
2. Start with a fresh eyebrow.
3. Using a slanted brush (like in picture 1), dip in eyeliner pot and make a line tracing the bottom of your eyebrow following its natural shape.
4. Clean off brush and with the remaining product make a lighter line following your brow shape from the inner corner and connect it to the first line.
5. Very lightly, make a pointy (or round) shape at the top of your eyebrow.
6. Take some urban decay shadow in black market using this brush.
7. Fill in your eyebrow lightly, but only in the outer half.
8. Outline your eyebrow with the Sonia Kashuk concealer.
9. Blend the concealer. You can even add some to the beginning of your eyebrow to lighten it (I did).
10. Show off your new brows!